The perfect storm of Covid and Brexit means that seed companies are swamped with orders. Thank you to all our community seed savers, and everyone that has offered us seeds over the years. This is a labour of love, borne of a passion that saw a small group of us set up the first formal UK Seed Swap in Brighton, 2002.
Who knew that this would be such a thing, eh?!
How it works:
- You tick up to eight seed packs listed below
- Fill in the rest of the form and press send (do this bit – otherwise we don’t know what to send you!)
- Send us a donation towards postage & packing via the Paypal link (suggested 50p per packet, plus P&P). You don’t need a Paypal account to do this bit 🙂 Your money goes towards supporting Planna Fwyd! & Dyfi Valley Permaculture
- Any surplus donations of seed are gratefully received – just tell us what you have in the box below and we can arrange collection/ drop off
- We bag up your seeds on TUESDAYS & THURSDAYS, and pop them in the post
- It’s that simple 🙂
Please note that most seeds are within their ‘use by’ date. Here is a good explanation of use by dates.
We are offering carrot seed that has been stored for a year. Carrot seed can be tricksy, so we are currently undertaking a germination test. If they achieve less than 50% germination rate, we will remove them from the list.
Seed saving is a vital skill in these times, read this article from Permaculture Magazine for more information.
Seed Companies of note: